What We Do
- To inspire, uplift, and provide support to individuals impacted by cancer.
- We are an 501c3 non-profit organization that provides direct support to women impacted by cancer. We holistically enrich the lives of those affected by cancer focusing on nutrition, fitness, and overall well-being. Some of our programs includes: peer-to-peer support, health & wellness scholarships, beauty make-overs, holistic care packages, and much more!
- The Survivor’s Nest Inc. provides education and economic resources during and after treatment, and as a results patients and survivors live a healthier lifestyle. We provide numerous opportunities for scholarships, grants, and fun events for those who are or have family suffering from breast cancer.
- We will happily take any donations from people that want to help our cause and improve the well-being of breast cancer patients.
- Simply go to the "Donate" page on the menu of our website or right here and fill out the form.
"You give Hope and a sense of Peace to a Fight many of people are Fighting!! Keep Blessing people with the Love you exhibit!"
- Brandi Anderson, Caretaker
- "To inspire someone is to give strength of heart". We act as a beacon of light and strength for individuals impacted by cancer.
- Raise breast cancer awareness throughout the year and empower women to take control of their breast health.
- Provide mental and financial support to help relieve stress and overcome burdens that comes with fighting cancer. We empower survivors to take a holistic approach to healing. We focus on the Mind.Body.Spirit.
- We held a Mother's Day Wellness Basket Giveaway for mothers that have dealt with or are dealing with breast cancer. Children entered their mothers' names in a drawing and gave a few inspiring words about their mother's battle with breast cancer. It was one of our most enlightening events we have conducted.
- We also held a "Charity in the Park" fundraiser where Sonya the Queen of Trap Pilates and Renate the Queen of MixxedFit led a fitness party at Lenora Church Park in Snellville, GA.
- Please sign up on our newsletter/blog to get notifications about our future events!